Re: args from uboot

Adam Hoka <adam.hoka%gmail.com@localhost> asked;

Do we have code to access boot args from u-boot?
If not, what needs to be done to support it?

You can have argv[]  to specify booting cmdline info when
you use 'go' command.  I made handful number of "intermediate
NetBSD loader" launched by U-Boot for various ARM and
PPC, and feel satisfied with outcome.  Please check and see;
http://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-sandpoint/2010/06/28/msg000204.html
arch/sandpoint/stand/netboot/
for the most recent achievement.

Paul Fleischer follows this direction for his own Mini2440 NetBSD port.

Toru Nishimura / ALKYL Technology