Re: marvell final patch

Hello Kiyohara,

->   KURO-BOX/PRO(KUROBOX_PRO) tested.  It can boot on HDD/NFS.
->   Sheevaplug(SHEEVAPLUG) tested.  It can boot on SD card/NFS.
->     Sheevaplug hangs up frequently now.  X-)
->

Confirmed.  These patches work well and I'm able to run my SheevaPlug off an
NFS share.

I can also confirm the random hangs, especially during boots although it seems
to happen once every five boot attempts or so.  It might also have been a
badly set up (by hand) /etc since I have not been able to reproduce it
recently.

Thank you for all your hard work!

Allen
--
You have received an email.  Please reboot for the changes to take effect.
 7:40AM  up 167 days, 14:32, 2 users, load averages: 0.15, 0.22, 0.19