Re: De-bricking Avila Gateworks with a JTAG programmer

Den 08.04.2010 18:33, skrev Luasi:
I think the best place to start is the gateworks mailing list. There
are more people there who know about your hardware.

It's a more or less general question about ARM board supported by NetBSD...
I'm sure many people on this list could answer my question.
But I think I can use this software with one of the JTAGs this site links to: