Re: TS 7200 kernel image size

On 4/05/2009, at 3:56 PM, Jason Thorpe wrote:
On May 2, 2009, at 2:40 PM, Lloyd Parkes wrote:
And it's really slow. Comparing the speed of the default Linux image shipped with TS7200 with the NetBSD gsimg is painful.
...probably because it runs with the I$ turned off...?

I$ seems to be on, although it sure feels like it's off when using a gzimg. Maybe the RedBoot go command switches it off (unlikely), or the gzimg switches it off so that it doesn't have to manage it (more likely)?

Cheers,
Lloyd