Re: TS7200_INSTALL kernel problem solved - kernel too big!

Ken,

This is the version of the TS-7200 I am using. I believe it is the 32
MB version because this is what I ordered.

RedBoot> version

RedBoot(tm) bootstrap and debug environment [ROMRAM]
Non-certified release, version current-TS_5 - built 11:24:54, Jun  7 2006

Platform: TS-7200 Board (ARM920T) Rev A
Copyright (C) 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004 Red Hat, Inc.

RAM: 0x00000000-0x02000000, [0x00044f88-0x01fdd000] available
FLASH: 0x60000000 - 0x60800000, 64 blocks of 0x00020000 bytes each.
RedBoot>

The latest thing I am trying to sort out is that the TS-5620 RTC isn't
detected by CURRENT while it is by 4.0.1. Actually I don't think it's
even being probed by CURRENT. The same kernel config file finds the
RTC with 4.0.1 but it doesn't seem to be probed by CURRENT.

Patrick Collins
+61 419 712 581