Re: TS7200_INSTALL kernel problem solved - kernel too big!

Actually this would be very hard for me as I wouldn't have a clue how
to do it. I don't really mind if it only runs on the TS-7200 as this
is the only board I am interested in. Can I bribe someone into doing
this then ???

Thanks.

Patrick Collins
+61 419 712 581