Trying to get isochronous transfers for uaudio device to work with EHCI on NSLU2 USB port

Not sure which is the correct forum for this, so I'll start with users and port-arm (though I don't really think this is a port-arm problem). If I'm in the wrong spot, please let me know.

The long and short of it is I'm trying to get USB audio to work through a USB hub on the NSLU2 (arm-xscale) device. If I put the USB audio device into one of the two USB ports built into the NSLU2, everything works fine. The messages to the system console are:

> ehci0: handing over full speed device on port 2 to ohci0
> uaudio0 at uhub0 port 1 configuration 1 interface 0: C-Media INC. USB Audio, rev 1.10/0.10, addr 2
> uaudio0: audio rev 1.00
> audio0 at uaudio0: full duplex, independent
and the device works ok.

If I unplug the USB device and plug it into a hub, I get:

> uaudio0 at uhub3 port 4 configuration 1 interface 0: C-Media INC. USB Audio, rev 1.10/0.10, addr 5
> uaudio0: audio rev 1.00
> audio0 at uaudio0: full duplex, independent
And when I try to use it, I get...
> ehci0: *** Error: opening low/full speed isoc device on ehci, this does not work yet. Feel free to implement
> output: write: Input/output error

I thought that ehci isochronous support was added recently by the summer of code work. Do I need to do more than include uaudio in the kernel configuration file? Incidentally, the build instructions for adding audio to the NSLU2 are here: http://wiki.netbsd.se/How_to_add_USB_audio_to_the_NSLU2

Thanks for your help,
Don Hayford