Re: panic: pmap_map_chunk: no L2 table for VA 0xc0400000

Guys,

Thanks for all of your effort but I have given up the version 20080420-UTC  I have tried boots over NFS and no problems there.
But I couldn't disklabel , mkfs, with sysinst, sysinst remain in a sort of hanging state no activity.

Created partitions and filesystems by hand and then the sysinst was hanging (no activity) on the extraction of the packages.
Obviously NetBSD on nslu2 isn't ready for me jet.

I will come back in a few month's to check this out again because this will serv my needs.

Kind Regards to you all and keep up the good work.

René