Re: panic: pmap_map_chunk: no L2 table for VA 0xc0400000

Donald T Hayford wrote:
Donald T Hayford wrote:
Meanwhile, if you'd like to go back to a version that I'm pretty sure will work (though I'm still compiling, etc to make sure), try

$ export CVS_RSH="ssh"
$ export CVSROOT="anoncvs%anoncvs.NetBSD.org@localhost:/cvsroot"
$ cd ~/net   (if you're following the instructions in the wiki)
$ cvs checkout -D 20080420-UTC src

I actually did this in a different directory (~/net60) to insure that there wasn't any junk hanging around from previous builds, etc. While perhaps not as self-satisfying as fixing some bleeding edge NetBSD stuff, you'll at least get to try it on your Slug.
This version builds and boots correctly.

Thank you all

I will try this version and will let you know if this works,
Will come back to you in a day or so Compiling time approx 10 Hours.

Regards,
René