Re: sh dumps core

On Tue, Apr 8, 2008 at 8:07 PM, David Laight <david%l8s.co.uk@localhost> wrote:
> I'm using the recent matt-armv6 tree to work with OMAP2 platform.
> However the last snapshots within at least last week produce sh coredump at
> init.
>                 if (waitpid(pid, &status, 0) == -1)
>                         break;

If that really is the location of the coredump, you probably want
a kernel dump instead....

Sorry fir misreading. The emphasized line means the status isn't equal to zero due to sh process was dumped.
Anyway I'm trying to localize problem and it not in sh or init or even kernel. some changes in libc (between mainstream and matt-armv6 repos) provide inconvenient  behaviour of sh.

--
With Best Regards,
Andy Shevchenko