Re: fleqd? f0?

Ignatios Souvatzis wrote:
On Wed, Jan 30, 2008 at 02:15:21PM +0000, Richard Earnshaw wrote:
As I suspected. I marked the pkg as not for arm for the time being, until
I understand enough of the magic of that file. Apparently, it's assembler output from some ancient gcc (ca. 2.4.5) for RiscOS.

There's also the risk that it probably doesn't meet our ABI for function calling etc, as RiscOS is different.