fleqd? f0?

I'm trying to compile clisp from pkgsrc (I want pkgmanager) on a Shark
(Strongarm).

/bin/sh ./libtool --mode=compile cc -x none -c vacall-arm.s
 cc -x none -c vacall-arm.s -o vacall-arm.o
 vacall-arm.s: Assembler messages:
 vacall-arm.s:3: Warning: ignoring redefinition of register alias 'sl'
 vacall-arm.s:4: Warning: ignoring redefinition of register alias 'fp'
 vacall-arm.s:5: Warning: ignoring redefinition of register alias 'ip'
 vacall-arm.s:6: Warning: ignoring redefinition of register alias 'sp'
 vacall-arm.s:7: Warning: ignoring redefinition of register alias 'lr'
 vacall-arm.s:8: Warning: ignoring redefinition of register alias 'pc'
 vacall-arm.s:77: Error: selected processor does not support `ldfeqs
f0,[sp,#20]'
 vacall-arm.s:81: Error: selected processor does not support `ldfeqd
f0,[sp,#20]'
 *** Error code 1

I very much home that  the first 6 are harmless, but...

What is ldfeqs/d and f0? Hardware floating point instructions from ancient
times? See below for the affected code.

Regards,
        -is

     74 L22: