Subject: Re: NEC RiscStation 2000 port?
To: None <port-arc@netbsd.org>
From: None <dm@juggernaut.el8.org>
List: port-arc
Date: 07/26/2000 15:17:26
As the machine is not mine currently I will have to have my friend dug it
up.  Well I would love to not have to run NT on the box.  This machine
(apparently) has dual 200mhz CPU's.  Does the 2250 have dual chips as
well?  More information to come soon. :)  Thanks for the prompt response
as well. :)

Evan