Port-amigappc archive

Re: amigappc test kernel for CSPPC and BPPC

On Dec 12, 2010, at 9:17 PM, Frank Wille wrote:
> It could be interesting if Radek finds some time to test your modifications
> and disables the last two options just to see what happens. I see no reason
> why it should work differently on a CSPPC than on a BPPC once you have your
> pmap allocations in Fast RAM.

I disabled PMAP_NODCBZ and PMAP_INTERNALMEMLIMIT=0x80000000. Kernel started but
I saw literally nothing on a serial console. Maybe something is displayed on a
local console, but I can't see it due to 15kHz video mode... Can we fix the aga
switch (if it ever worked)? Where can I find gobsdppc source?

--
Best regards,
RadosÅaw Kujawa