Re: Having trouble with two active wscons drivers, wskbd stops working on console

Hi Frank,

Thanks again… I have to take a deeper look on that, sounds complicated.
I came very far with NetBSD’s documentation about driver implementation.
However, the amiga specific information is certainly lacking and requires background knowledge which seems to be not documented very well.

Regards
Alain