Re: netbsd-10, merging device-streams (xstreamtodev, rdbinfo)

“As the version we currently have in the netbsd CVS repo will happily
clobber your data if asked to write past the 4GB mark, it would be
particularly nice for this to be included in the netbsd-10 release.“

Yes, please!

Sent from my iPhone