Boot A1200 from disks connected to FastATA

Hi,

Could anyone boot A1200 from disks connected to FastATA?

I'm trying FastATA MK-V on Amiga 1200 (with ACA1233n 68030 board):
https://dmesgd.nycbug.org/index.cgi?do=view&id=5731
(dmesg without FastATA)

However, both with Kickstart 3.1 and 3.X, NetBSD cannot boot from
CF connected to primary slot of FastATA; "insert FD animation"
appears on screen. I can boot from this CF if it is directly
connected to internal IDE slot without FastATA.

I know almost nothing about Amiga, and I don't know whether it is
possible, in principle, to boot from disks connected to FastATA.

My CF card is 8GB size, and root partition of NetBSD is larger
than 4GB. Is this related?

Thanks,
rin