Unofficial collection of post-installation steps

Hi /*!

Yesterday I took the chance to upgrade the firmware of my 68060 accelerator on the Amiga 1200 and I got a massive performance improvement. NetBSD 9.2 boot up time until it shows login prompt reduced from 4m16s to 2m23s and the system feels way faster now, quite happy about this.

I took the chance to make a collection of post-installation steps I did on my setup. Although it is intended for my personal usage, I think it can be useful to other people. You can find it here:
https://gist.github.com/cmilanf/d3a1219edeeafee3ae50ca3c82fdb082

Feedback and contributions are very welcome :) Thanks for answering my questions back then, it really helped me a lot to get started.

Regards,
Carlos

Carlos Milán Figueredo
HispaMSX System Operator