Re: Amiga Screen Modes

Am 30.07.2019 um 10:13 schrieb Frank Wille:
On Tue, 30 Jul 2019 00:20:47 +0200
Matthias Münch <netbsd%djbase.de@localhost> wrote:

I have a question regarding the screen modes for Amiga native
OCS/ECS/AGA. What I read was that start option -A uses DblNTSC and I
guess without -A is uses simple NTSC?
-A enables AGA screen modes, which effectively also enables DblNTSC
which doesn't exist on OCS.

What about other modes like PAL or  PAL-lace? Is this supported
somehow?
The default screen modes for the console are 640x400 for NTSC and
640x512 for PAL. Which means that a PAL or NTSC interlace screen mode
is selected automatically, unless you have an AGA machine and -A is
given. In the latter case DblPAL or DblNTSC is selected.

Ah I see... but it seems this does not work on my A1200. It always opens a NTSC screen after the kernel is loaded. Can I force a PAL screen? I start with "netbsd -Sn2"