Re: dd miniroot.fs into CF card from non-amiga NetBSD box

rokuyama%rk.phys.keio.ac.jp@localhost (Rin Okuyama) writes:

>By changing CPU board from 68060 to 68030, errors for wdc0 disappeared.

Looks like the calibration of 'delay()' doesn't work for your board.
Maybe you can catch the dmesg output, a 50MHz 68060 shows here:

Calibrating delay loop... 21/1024 us

>Timeout errors for ne0 also disappeared. However, unfortunately, ne0
>still cannot be usable. If I switch on my A1200 with ne0 inserted, the
>machine does not boot. I guess this is a compatibility issue. I ordered
>an "easynet pcmcia network card". I hope it will work...

I remember the A1200 "PCMCIA" slot had several issues.

                                Michael van Elst
Internet: mlelstv%serpens.de@localhost