Re: dd miniroot.fs into CF card from non-amiga NetBSD box

On 2017/02/23 12:14, Rin Okuyama wrote:
However, unfortunately, there are two problems.

(1) I can read a CF card; rootfs can be mounted. But I cannot write to
it due to the following errors:

  http://www.netbsd.org/~rin/a1200_wdc_error_20170223.jpg

Here, wd0 is a CF card (Sundisk 8GB 50MB/s) connected to the machine
via CF-IDE converter. I can write to it from AmigaOS.

(2) I cannot use ne0. It also becomes timeout, and media type cannot
be set.

How could I resolve these problems? I also have a 68030 CPU board.
Should I test with it?

By changing CPU board from 68060 to 68030, errors for wdc0 disappeared.
Timeout errors for ne0 also disappeared. However, unfortunately, ne0
still cannot be usable. If I switch on my A1200 with ne0 inserted, the
machine does not boot. I guess this is a compatibility issue. I ordered
an "easynet pcmcia network card". I hope it will work...

Thanks,
rin