Re: OT: Hypercom 4+

On 26 Mar 2014, at 17:20, Al Zick <al%familysafeinternet.com@localhost> wrote:

I have been looking on ebay and I just started looking on Amibay. It sounds like John may have a solution for me.

Sure, it’s always easier to get something that is already fully supported.

I had looked at getting 2 VarIO and 2 Silversurfer from Individual Compters, but I wasn't sure if they are supported by NetBSD.

Silversurfers are (or rather _should_ be) supported, but VarIOs aren’t. If you buy VarIOs and feel like borrowing one of them to me, I can get them supported :).

Also, I have NetBSD 6 running on a 2000. I was wondering if there is anything that currently needs to be tested?

It depends what else do you have these. When it comes to stock components I think a2kbbc wasn’t tested on a real A2000 since I reworked the driver. You could check if it works correctly with HEAD kernel (the change was not back ported to 6).

--
Best regards,
Radoslaw Kujawa