Re: OT: Hypercom 4+

On 25 Mar 2014, at 18:28, Al Zick <al%familysafeinternet.com@localhost> wrote:

> After looking at what is supported by NetBSD for serial ports that are fast
> enough for a V.92 modem with V.44 compress it looks like the Hypercom 4+ is
> my best choose. Does anyone know where I could find one?

Hypercom cards are not produced for a couple of years now. Your best bet would
be retro trading sites like amibay.com. Last year or so I had a report that the
driver for Hypercom still works ;).

If you have any card with clockport in your machine, then you could also try
getting Individual Computers SilverSurfer. It should(tm) work. I also have
PortJr (clockport based too) somewhere around that I was supposed to add
support for...

--
Best regards,
Radoslaw Kujawa