Re: OT: Hypercom 4+

Hi, Al,

After looking at what is supported by NetBSD for serial ports that are fast enough for a V.92 modem with V.44 compress it looks like the Hypercom 4+ is my best choose. Does anyone know where I could find one?

I may have an IOblix which I'm not using. I'll look. It has a 16650 which has four serial ports with FIFOs.

A Commodore A2232 can do two ports at 115,200 baud, and since it has its own CPU (a 6502) and shared memory, it shouldn't create much load on the Amiga.

John