Port-amiga archive

pkgsrc-2013Q4 packages for NetBSD 6

I've begun compiling packages from pkgsrc-2013Q4 on an m68060 Amiga for all m68k platforms. Since this is a comparatively modest machine, I'm doing incremental uploads of packages once a day. They can be found here on ftp.netbsd.org:

Note that the symlink for 6.0 won't be changed to 6.0_2013Q4 until we've compiled a decent number more packages. The previous build had 3,500 packages and we've only just begun, so we're only on package 58. Status can be checked here:

John Klos