Re: amiga kernel missing

Hi John,

Hey, Al,

I am really sorry to bother everyone with this, but I may have really messed things up. Anyway, I need a kernel on my amiga partition to make it boot now. I am not sure what is the best way to get it there. I would be willing to pay someone to put a NetBSD 5.2 or newer kernel on an amiga formated floppy and send it to me.

Can you connect a 2 gig drive or 2 gig CompactFlash? If so, I can send you a disk image of a 2 gig drive with NetBSD 6 preinstalled. I'm not running NetBSD 5 any more.

If it is SCSI I could. I don't have a CompactFlash reader. NetBSD 6 is fine.

Thanks,
Al