Re: amiga kernel missing

Hi,

On Thu, 16 May 2013, Radoslaw Kujawa wrote:
On 16 May, 2013, at 0:50 , Al <al%familysafeinternet.com@localhost> wrote:

I am really sorry to bother everyone with this, but I may have really messed things up. Anyway, I need a kernel on my amiga partition to make it boot now. I am not sure what is the best way to get it there.

How do you usually transfer files to your Amiga partition? What kind of interfaces (ethernet?) and peripherals (CD drive?) does this Amiga have? Are they configured in AmigaOS? Maybe you could just connect the disk to another machine?

I normally don't transfer the kernel to the amiga partition. I usually use gobsd, but it stopped booting for some reason. It does not have a cdrom, but it does have ethernet cards.

Thanks,
Al