Re: Problems with IOblix serial ports

-               supa.supio_arg = iobzclock /* XXX iobzd->arg */;
+ supa.supio_arg = iobzd->arg ? iobzclock : 0 /* XXX iobzd->arg */;

That fixes one problem. However, another is that the baud rates aren't calculated properly. I had set IOBZCLOCK=24000000 in the kernel configuration file, but for some reason I had to manually change it in ioblix_zbus.c for it to work properly. Then, the baud rate set had to be four times the desired baud rate - to communicate with another 9600 baud port I had to set the baud to 38400.

I'll have to look at that tomorrow.

Thanks,
John