Re: Problems with IOblix serial ports

On Thu, 20 May 2010, Frank Wille wrote:

Uh yes, you're absolutely right! Just a few hours ago I wondered about
the same line, but then I thought: "no danger, because iobzd->arg is
0 for the lpt board". But in reality always IOBZCLOCK is assigned! :P

That perfactly explains the panic with lpt!

I've done some decoding of the stack dump in the original messages, and it seems to match up extremely close to that call in lpt_supio_intr().

I think a fix would be to conditionally set supio_arg based on iobzd->arg (i.e. set supio_arg to 0 if iobzd->arg is 0, othersize set it to the clock value).

--
Michael L. Hitch                        mhitch%montana.edu@localhost
Computer Consultant