Re: Keyboard lockup with NetBSD5

Alexander Coers wrote:

> Okay, this one seems to work! I typed an entire screen full of
> characters without problems.

Great! We got it. A 16 years old bug... :P

> Can you please provide a kernel without printing the chars to /var/log/
> messages?
> So I can test the original timing with your latest modifications.

Ok. Please try kbdtest5.tar.gz. It contains a wscons- and a generic kernel
without debugging output.

When it works, I have to think about a clean implementation of the solution.

Hmm... still enough time for NetBSD 5.1 ? :)

--
    _  Frank Wille (frank%phoenix.owl.de@localhost)
 _ //  http://sun.hasenbraten.de/~frank/