Re: libm compilation failing in -current

Can anyone help me to learn why libm is failing? I'm using a netbsd-5
system to compile -current, and it fails here:

I builds for me on a NetBSD/i386 netbsd-5 machine.

Do you have any local diffs? Did you try a clean build?

I just tried a completely fresh tree on an amd64 system and got the same issue. I'm about to try on a macppc machine.

John