Rebooting somehow stopped working

Hi,

In the last month I switched from netbsd-5 to current on my Amiga 1200 so that I could test the latest fixes to our tree. Somewhere along the line, perhaps in current, I lost the ability to reboot my computer. With the latest current (5.99.21 from yesterday), when I do a reboot, the machine gets as far as showing me the rainbow flash screen (from the phase5 Blizzard 1260), but immediately after the rainbow flash, the video signal disappears and the monitor turns itself off, and nothing.

Can anyone else test this out and see if this is happening elsewhere? My A4000 is colocated and is running netbsd-5, and hasn't had any problems rebooting on its own. I can't really try current on it at the moment.

Thanks,
John Klos