cbsc.c 1.24 line around 344: fallout from caddr_t elimination?

Hi Håvard (or anybody else familiar with the driver),

I browsed through the diffs to catch possible caddr_t fallout, and I
stumbled accross this one:

you changed the assignment from assigning the pointer to pointer (previous)
to assigning the pointer. Unless I missed something, from reading the last
few versions of the driver, it seems to me that sc_dmaaddr is really a
pointer to the address pointer, so your change would be wrong.

Am I missing something?

Regards,
        Ignatios
--