Re: NetBSD-current on Amiga?

  I doubt it's anything to do with 64 bit operations - I'm not seeing any
great number of unimplemented instruction traps.

 It is not anything to do with the toolchain.

My booboo. I was getting the two problems confused. The toolchain / emulated instruction issue is still there, though.

Just curious - what would happen if unimplemented instruction traps happened during the handling of the page faults?

Thanks,
John