Re: Upgrade 2.0 to 3.0

Emm Vasilakis <evas%agn.forthnet.gr@localhost> writes:

> Is the "kernel memory leak" problem fixed? (Just noticed that myself
> yesterday)

It would be nice to get more data about this. Could you show us
several outputs from "vmstat -m" at different times when the kernel
starts to leak?

And also if it is possible for you to observe it, maybe you could find
some interesting clues in the numbers shown by "systat vmstat".

I ask because I don't notice leaks on my A1200/030 after several hours
of compilation.

Thanks,
 Aymeric