New replacement for "hdtoolbox"

Dear Amiga list,

I wrote a program to replace Amiga OS' hdtoolbox program for
NetBSD.

The intention of this tool was to replace hdtoolbox in a
NetBSD-only environment (no AmigaOS required at all).

This is by far not "finished", but it already serves the
following two purposes:

(1) Cross-partition any harddisk for NetBSD/amiga use from
any other NetBSD platform (put the disk in your i386 or
whatever, create partitions, copy miniroot.fs to slice b,
and install the Amiga).

(2) Add/remove/resize slices, either from NetBSD/amiga itself
or from any other NetBSD platform. Note that you must reboot
the amiga after changing slice sizes in order to make the
changes take effect (I know no other way of rereading the
disklabel - "-r" doesn't work?)

As this is not finished and my possibilities to test it are
limited, use this new thing with CARE. Known limitations:

- Interactive use only (like the disklabel interactive interface)
- CANNOT HANDLE AMIGA OS PARTITIONS. WILL DESTROY NON-NETBSD
PARTITIONS. REWRITES THE TABLE ENTIRELY, SO USE ONLY WITH PURE
NETBSD DISKS

Of course, there might be a bunch of other bugs (I could only
test with two disks and one Amiga 4000 system).

Beside that, there's no need to use AmigaOS if you only want
to install NetBSD anymore. Even "a bit software" is better than
"no software" at all.

Feel free to test this - of couse at your own risk - and
send comments or patches back to me.

The program is called "neb-hdtoolbox" and available via
pkgsrc-wip (pkgsrc-wip.sourceforge.net).

Read the manpage before using it.

Have fun!
-Florian