Stange tab behaviour

Hi,

I've run into a strange "bug" on my A3000 with NetBSD 2.0 (clean
install).

I'm using bash as my shell, and I've noticed this:

When pressing tab to get a list of possible completions, there's one
character added to what the bash shows (actually it adds the last
character, i.e. the one I pressed tab after). An example will probably
clear this up:

evas@joyce evas $ ls /usr/bin/z
zcat    zcmp    zdiff   zegrep  zfgrep  zforce  zgrep   zmore   znew
evas@joyce evas $ ls /usr/bin/zz

At the first prompt, I press tab twice, get the list of possible
z-starting apps, and when it returns, I have another 'z' on the prompt.

Also, pressing backspace, will clear everyhting but the first letter
('l'), like this:

evas@joyce evas $ l

The whole thing behavies correctly (i.e. pressing enter at the prompt
doesnt give me an l: command not found, just a new empty prompt). Same
with the double zz thing. Bash only knows about one, even though I see
two.)

This happens with both bash 2.05 and 3, and through ssh or a local
console.

Any ideas about this?

Thanks,
Emmanuel