Re: booting 2.0 with gobsd

On Sat, Dec 04, 2004 at 10:40:17PM -0800, admin%datazap.net@localhost wrote:
> I was just wondering how things are coming with updating gobsd?

  It _is_ updated and can boot 1.6 ELF kernels. I have sent the sources
  to the original author bit I din't get a response.

> I have been trying to get my A2000 to boot 2.0.

  I didn't try 2.0 yet, this I can't say whether it it will boot a 2.0
  kernel.

  Until a new GoBSD is available you can try loadbsd-3 which does support
  ELF kernels.

  Gunther

--
Linux is only free if your time has no value
 - Jamie Zawinski