kernel panic with large drives

Hi all,

I am running 1.5.4_alpha, on an A2000. I have 2 250 gig ide hard drives in
it with acard scsi to ide adaptors. The drives are partition with 300 megs
Amiga dos, 300 megs root, 700 megs swap, 40 gigs var, 30 gigs usr, and the
rest is home. The second drive has 1 partition. If I don't mount /home, or
the second drive then everything is ok. As soon as I mount /home I get a
kernel panic:

panic: malloc: out of space in kmem_map

Should I try to increase NKMEMCLUSTERS?

I tried to look at what the kernel options where with "man options", but I
didn't find anything on NKMEMCLUSTERS.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Al