Re: gobsd vs. new kernels (Was: Re: building userland without a new kernel)

On Mon, Oct 11, 2004 at 05:20:42PM -0400, admin%datazap.net@localhost wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am sorry it has take me this long to get back to you, but it would
> really be great to have a ELF-supporting version of GoBSD. I really need
> to upgrade my server to a newer verion of NetBSD, and I have not been able
> to make the boot NetBSD Boot block work with a Blizzard 2060.

You might need to play with DOS\0 vs. NDOS types, etc.

Other than that ... there is a "runbootblock" executable at

ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/arch/amiga/utils/

and in the amiga/installation/misc subdirectory of every 2.0 - or - later
release (or release candidate).