Re: gobsd vs. new kernels (Was: Re: building userland without a new kernel)

Hi,

I am sorry it has take me this long to get back to you, but it would
really be great to have a ELF-supporting version of GoBSD. I really need
to upgrade my server to a newer verion of NetBSD, and I have not been able
to make the boot NetBSD Boot block work with a Blizzard 2060.

Thanks for continuing to make NetBSD better.

-Al