Re: ld.so: undefined symbol [was: Re: ImageMagick Error] (fwd)

admin%datazap.net@localhost wrote:

> I went to ftp.netbsd.org, and downloaded the pkgsrc the was in the 1.5.3
> source directory. I compiled it, and it still would not work. Only now it

In your case, I would try the latest stable branch of pkgsrc, 2004Q2.
You can get that branch from one of the anoncvs mirrors by doing a
'cvs checkout -r  pkgsrc-2004Q2'.

> /usr/libexec/ld.so: Undefined symbol "_BZ2_bzCompressEnd" in
> convert:/usr/local/lib/libMagick.so.5.28
Did you set LOCALBASE to "/usr/local" instead of using the default
"/usr/pkgsrc"?

ciao
     Klaus