Re: cpuframe.h pollutes global namespace

Hi,

On Thu, Jun 17, 2004 at 11:08:23PM +0200, Ingolf Steinbach wrote:

> the file /usr/include/m68k/cpuframe.h (from 2.0 BETA as of
> 2004-06-12) introduces symbols in the global namespace which
> can easily cause inconveniences for other programs.
>
> The concrete example here is the definition of a structure
> named just "frame" which makes compilation of pkgsrc/editors/vim
> fail because src/structs.h defines another struct frame.
>
> Any chance that cpuframe.h will be modified? (Not primarily
> in order to fix the vim problems but to avoid a source of
> further conflicts.)

Hm... the offending parts of <m68k/signal.h> were unprotected in
revision 1.14 ; until then they were  protected by
#if defined(__M68K_SIGNAL_PRIVATE)

Anyway, this is not Amiga-specific, I've cross-posted to port-m68k and
set the reply-to.

Please open a PR about this and followup to port-m68k referencing it.

Regards,
        Ignatios
--
seal your e-mail: http://www.gnupg.org/