Re: Support for X-surf

On Τρι, 2004-06-22 at 07:30, Ignatios Souvatzis wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 21, 2004 at 09:48:19PM -0400, admin%datazap.net@localhost wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Thanks for the info on the x-surf!

> > > With NetBSD? This I don't know.
> >
> > Yes, with NetBSD! I think that the x-surf 2 will do other functions (like
> > usb), and that is the major differents between the 2.  I am going to try
> > to do some research, and if both the x-surf, and the x-surf 2 use the
> > same chip then I will assume that it will work.

As far as I can tell, the only difference between the x-surf1 and
x-surf2 is a different ISA ethernet card (similar chip) but missing the
coax connector (which the x-surf1 had).

Other than that, the "glue" card (ISA->Zorro) is the same and contains 2
IDE connectors (a 3.5 and a 2.5) and a clockport. There is no USB on
board.

Emmmanuel