Subject: Re: netbsd-2.0 beta test reports sought
To: None <port-amiga@netbsd.org>
From: Ingolf Steinbach <Ingolf.Steinbach@jena-optronik.de>
List: port-amiga
Date: 06/16/2004 10:22:51
Hi,

Ignatios Souvatzis wrote:
> I'd like to hear about successful and failed attempts to install
> NetBSD-2.0 beta from releng.netbsd.org on Amiga. Please report
> your hardware configuration, too.

last night, I successfully installed the 2004-06-12 snapshot
on my A4000/060 with CyberStorm MK3 using the installer (and
selecting "install" rather than "update"). I did not have
time to extensively test the installation, but apparently
someone has fixed the problem described in
http://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-amiga/2002/10/12/0000.html
(well, I believe, that I have MK3 rather than 2, but cannot
tell from here). Thanks a lot.

Kind regards
    Ingolf
--

Ingolf Steinbach                       Jena-Optronik GmbH
ingolf.steinbach@jena-optronik.de       ++49 3641 200-147