Re: amidisplay: not a console?

On Wed, Dec 03, 2003 at 08:07:40PM +0200, Jukka Andberg wrote:
> >   Maybe I waited to see what will happen with the Multi_key issue
> >   Ignatios mentioned.
>
> Oh, ok. I wasn't sure if you were still working on them.

  No, after your post about the correct META key the issue for me was
  solved.
  I haven't made any progress in using wscons together with grf_cl but
  thats a different story.

> I started converting the rest of the old keymaps too. The current wscons
> keymaps really are quite ... different.

  Compared to the old layouts in wskbdmap_amiga.c? They better are ;-)

> Something is wrong with polish keymap? Or are you just naturally
> suspicious?

  Not naturally, but I noticed that the polish entry is based on old
  wrong layouts it might be incorrect. I don't have a polish keyboard
  and thus we have to assume the polish layout is correct.

  Gunther

--
Linux is only free if your time has no value
 - Jamie Zawinski