Re: amidisplay: not a console?

On Sun, Nov 30, 2003 at 02:01:36PM +0200, Jukka Andberg wrote:
> What about the updated us/de keymaps? Were you waiting for me to do
> something..?

  I thought you had all you need to commit updated+corrected versions
  for us and german keyboards. I can sent you you my merged us+de
  keyboard layouts if you wish. I wonder whether the added polish
  layout is correct.
  Maybe I waited to see what will happen with the Multi_key issue
  Ignatios mentioned.

  Gunther

--
Linux is only free if your time has no value
 - Jamie Zawinski