Re: amidisplay: not a console?

It is told that on Nov 30, "Ignatios Souvatzis" wrote thus:

> On Sun, Nov 30, 2003 at 08:40:48PM +0100, Ignatios Souvatzis wrote:
>
> > Right-Amiga - on Sun keyboards, Compose is next to the Right Alt key.
>
> OTOH: my Transtec terminal has Compose to the left of the space bar - would
> correspond to left Amiga.

OTTH: I have an LK401 which has composes left and right, in place of
Amiga's alt keys...

But, putting the compose on either of the amiga keys seems reasonable.

I guess we can just pick one, say right amiga for compose, and use left
amiga as meta and command key (command is used for vt switches and the
like).