Re: cardbus in GENERIC

[Ignatios Souvatzis wrote in newsgate.netbsd.ports.amiga]
 > Hm - and when was it added to GENERIC? All that work, to my knowledge,
 > are "ne2000 clones".

I am in the process of getting some PCMCIA cards to test on my A1200 - one
is a D-Link DE-660+ (since the DE-660 doesn't work with the Amiga at all).
Under AmigaOS, I've had compactflash & smartmedia adapters working, so I
don't see why they shouldn't work.

But you're right, as far as network cards are concerned, ne2k is all I've
ever seen on them.

--
rob                                 <e> rob%impure.org.uk@localhost <pgp>
0x8bb5c71e