Re: TCP/IP For A3000 workbench 2.0 ?

Hello Sune

Yes it was sold. In fact it advanced to v3 before Dave Hanie dropped it. It
works VERY well if you need to transfer data between two Amigas. I'm told
it will even works with Amithlon.

On 18-Feb-02, Sune Stjerneby wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 18, 2002 at 12:07:50PM -0800, Scott Ellis wrote:
>> Envoy was something entirely different; it was an Amiga-only networking
>> protocol that used SANA-II devices, but didn't speak TCP/IP.  I don't
>> remember if it was ever released, or just made available via the C=
>> developer program.
>
> I'm fairly sure it was sold, if not by CBM then at least by IAM (group of
> former Commodorians) after the collapse of CBM.

Regards
--
Cruisen                                                     _|_
              on AutoPilot with an Amiga   ---o-(  )-o---   and a CoCo

                                             Richard